Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Incarnate by Jodi Meadows

Title: Incarnate

Author: Jodi Meadows

Series: Incarnate

Genre: Young Adult

How did I get this book: From a friend

Format: print

Rating: excellent!

Reviewed by : Christina

Incarnate By Jodi Meadows

For thousands of years souls have been reincarnated, until Ana came along.  A nosoul is what her mother called her. Ana replaced a well liked soul and the city could not handle the change. As an infant Ana was moved out of the city so she would not disrupt everyone's life. When Ana turned of age she traveled to the capital of the city, Heart. She had to know how she was born, how she took someone else’s place in this world. When anything bad happened in the city she was to blame.




    This book was a slow start for me. I must say when i got a couple of chapters in, I loved it. I think the book brings up good questions that everyone has about reincarnation. I would recommend to everyone. I can’t wait to start the next book in the series.

0 comments: