Monday, January 27, 2014

Everneath by Brodi Ashton


Title: Everneath
Author: Brodi Ashton
Series: Everneath
Reviewed by: Christina
Genre: Young Adult, Urban Fantasy
How did I get this book: purchased at The Book Spot, Round Rock, Tx
Format: print
Rating: excellent!

    Everneath By Brodi Ashton
   
    I started reading this book because a few friends and I were going to a book reading and signing and Brodi Ashton was one of the authors so I figured I should know some of her work.

    Amazon states that this is a captivating story of love loss and immortality .
I would say wow. I will have to agree with them. This book is about a young girl that disappears into the Everneath. She only is given six months to say good bye to everyone she cares about, to make thing right again. I love the hated attraction between Cole and Nikki. Jack is Nikki’s boyfriend and I really love how he handles Nikki when she returns to the surface. Jack is an understanding person that i really connected with. I hope everyone enjoys this book as much as i did.

    I loved this book, it kept me wanting more to find out what happened next. I could not put it down. I can’t wait to get to the book store to get the next in the series. I would definitely recommend this book to everyone .

0 comments: