Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Meet the Author: Emily McKay




Meet the Author- Emily McKay:
Febrary 15, 2014 at Adventures in Fiction

I was so excited to meet one of my favorite authors Emily McKay at Adventures in Fiction! I fell in love with her series The Farm and I can’t wait for the third book to come out!!! Emily was as wonderful to meet as I had expected and I didn’t want to leave her table. I would have stayed there all night...but then I would have just looked like a crazy person! I selfishly grabbed as many goodies as I could from her table (see picture below) while still leaving some for her other fans. While we were chatting I asked her a question I was dying to hear the answer to “Are Sebastian and Mel going to end up together?” but of course she couldn't give me an answer. Is it just me or are we all dying to know if they end up together or not? She told us she was still in the process of writing the third book and she isn’t even sure whats going to happen yet. Emily was very sweet and she didn’t seem to think my crazy obsession towards her books was strange at all.  :) 
I first heard about her series when I walked into a local bookstore called The Book Spot. I was chatting with the owner and he recommended The Farm to me. I grabbed it and could not put it down. I would recommend Emily's books to anyone! I love love love them! I cant wait till the end of the year when I'll be shoving people out of the way so I can be the first in line at the bookstore to buy the third book!!! Emily Mckay is an amazing writer and story teller. I love getting sucked into her stories and once I'm there I never want to leave!

~~Melanie~~



0 comments: