Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Soulbound by Tessa Adams

Title:Soulbound

Author: Tessa Adams

Series: A lone star witch novel

Genre: Urban Fantasy

Format: print

Rating: excellent!!!

Reviewed by: Christina



Xandra is the seventh daughter of the Ipswitch’s King and Queen. She is expected to be a great witch because when she was born she was touched by the Goddess Isis. But, nothing is ever what is seems to be in this love story of witches, wizards and warlocks.

Not long after her nineteenth birthday disaster, Xandra takes off to make a life for herself. She becomes a successful business owner of a coffee shop in Austin TX, where she has accepted not having powers of her own. Her mother just says she has latent magic needs to channel it.

On a double date that her roommate set up she sees a powerful warlock named Declan. Xandra has not seen him in eight years, since that terrible night. She has tried so long to forget him, but has dreamed about him… Now that he is around again her powers start to form but not the way anyone would ever want. She finds herself asking if she can trust this man that she feels so deeply for or if he is the one hurting her.

Tessa Adams is an amazing writer, and full of life. I have to say that I really liked this book, it kept me going and wanting more. It was intense and thrilling and most of all sexy. I laughed and cried and got a little excited at times. If you like a suspense and love thrillers you should check out this book. I hope you will love it as much as do. I can’t wait to start reading her next book Flamebound, I am sure I will start after I am done with this.

                  Happy Reading!!!!

0 comments: