Monday, February 3, 2014

Ill Wind by Rachel Caine

Title: Ill Wind

Author:Rachel Caine

Series: Weather Wardens

Genre: Young Adult

How did I get this book: From a friend

Format: print

Rating: excellent!

Reviewed by: Christina

Ill wind- weather wardens by Rachel Caine

    I started reading this book because i love Rachel Caine. I have to admit it was a little hard for me to get into. Maybe just because i was not in the mood for it. I have to say when i got into it about a chapter in, I could not put it down.

    This book is about a group of people that can control the elements all around us. Joanne Baldwin is the main character in this book and I have to say she is a bad ass. There is just no other way to put it. I wanted to be her. She is running from her higher powered bosses due to being under investigation. Joanne is looking for an old friend that can help her out. Lewis, the most powerful warden alive and the most wanted. He stole three bottles of Djinn, they are genies in a bottle.  Every way she turns she has a massive storm tracking her. She is trying to out run it before it consumes her.

    I have to say that Rachel Caine did it again. I loved this book so much i would spend all my free time reading. I loved that she kept me wanting more wanting to find out what was coming next. I would recommend this book for sure.

0 comments: