Saturday, April 19, 2014

Vampire Academy

Title: Vampire Academy

Author: Richelle Mead

Series: Vampire Academy

Genre: Young Adult, Urban Fantasy

How did I get this book: friend

Format: kindle

Reviewed by: Christina

Rating: excellent!

Vampires Academy by Richelle Mead


    A great friend  recommended this book to me. She told me I needed to read this book because there was a movie on the book coming out soon. It took a couple of weeks for me to get around to it but when I did, I did not stop.

    This book is about an Academy where Vampires and their Bodyguards which are half vampire and half human and are called Dhampirs. The academy, St. Vladimir’s, is a hidden school for vampires and the Dhampirs. The vampires are taught to use their magic and the bodyguards learn to fight and protect.  Rose is training to be a bodyguard for a  vampire named Lissa. She is a royal princess and Rose has been Lissa’s bestfriend since childhood. They have a strong connection that is rare and not many people know about . Trying to keep it a secret is challenging. While Rose is spending her days in training with the upper ranked bodyguard she finds herself struggling with romantic interest  in her instructor.Then there is Mason a great friend of Rose , he would like to be more then just her friend. But she can not decide if she has romantic interest in him or just a friendship.

    I did enjoy this book. I would recommend this book to everyone, if you like young adult books. I am looking forward to starting the next book in this series. So far it looks like it will be a promising series. 
   

0 comments: