Monday, February 17, 2014

Meet the author - Traci Andrighetti

What: Beautiful and full of personality author of Limoncello Yellow, A Franki Amato Mystery
When: February 15th, 2014
Where: Adventures in Fiction with Freshfiction.com in Dallas, Tx
Why:  First author we met at this wonderful event and fellow Austinite

     How do I even start?  Traci draws people in with an amazingly magnetic personality.  She is incredibly smart and down to earth at the same time.  It is easy to see how her path led her to be a teacher as it is easy as hell to hang on her every word and impossible to walk away.  
     I have not read her book Limoncello Yellow yet, however when I was cruising through the author bios before the AIF event the catchy title and creative cover had already caught my attention and she went down on my mental list of authors I had to chat with.  Traci’s table at the event was close by to Rachel Caine’s and I spotted the bright yellow cover of her book as soon as we turned around!  It may have helped that she had a Mardi gras purple, yellow, and green feather boa with a bottle of Limoncello sitting on the table too.  She was intrigued by our beautifully designed Love/Hate Books shirts and she loved us instantly when we told her we are from Austin.  She also had a previous pupil/friend and wonderful young lady Chelsea sitting with her (who you will soon see on here as a guest blogger!!!) We easily spent 30 minutes chatting it up about business and a shared love of books with them and it went by in the blink of an eye! We exchanged emails, phone numbers and we can’t wait for our happy hour I mean business meeting with her!!! =)  
Translates: So Many Wishes!
     I have her book sitting right here and I will be reading it this week and sharing a review with everyone ASAP.  We are really  confident that we have made some friends for life! <3 <3 <3 Tiffany




0 comments: